Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to Alabama



In hunting camp with family since last Fri. night. Its been a great trip. A nephew harvested a nice 7 pt., my brother a nice 8 pt., I took a 4 & 5 pt., and best of all my dad and I went out together and he harvested a large buck for south Mississippi. It has 14 scoreable points with a live weight at 190 lbs. Needless to say there will be stories told for years to come. The photo is of a Shenandoah National Park resident of Big Meadows. I'll be driving back home tomorrow to catch a few days of deer hunting and then preparing to begin another assignment for the company in the greater Nashville area through spring. This deployment will put me back home on weekends. Thanks for reading and I'll let you know how the next few days in the field turn out.

1 comment:

  1. Quality family time after being gone for so long is great. I am happy to hear the hunt went well also. I will send my address soon, we are in the process of changing systems here and my wife does not have us up to speed just yet. Being an idiot on these things I can't do anything without her help.

    Have a safe and happy new year, Brad.

    ReplyDelete

My friends advise that "word verification" is needed to block out the spam. Thanks for taking the time to word verify!