Sunday, December 13, 2009

Virginian on the Mountain


Decided to attempt my first video upload made Dec. 7. No special equipment. Just a typical Sony 10.1 megapixel CyberShot camera on maximum zoom used for documenting and emailing conditions or issues involving the project. I've missed some great opportunities for still photos not realizing I had the camera on video. The result was a few seconds not worth saving. I must confess that I have become attached to this buck and will miss seeing him when I leave for home end of this week. You may have recognized him from (2) previous blogs. I'll post one more still shot of him on my final blog from SNP, just to say goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to see the Virginian again before heading home and I can see the frown on the previous bucks face. I need to look through my files to see if I have photographed the frowning buck.

    We didn't make it down over the weekend, time is something we have a short supply of these days.

    Nice touch adding the video, he looks great with the snow behind him.

    ReplyDelete

My friends advise that "word verification" is needed to block out the spam. Thanks for taking the time to word verify!